Skip to main content

Introducing The Painter

Introducing myself with 17 artworks chosen from whole my 20 painter years so far. I myself would like to look back on these and those days.

HVOYA (2007)

Commemorated first sold original piece in my art career. You'll never know how much I was over the moon when it's sold in 2008.


VALERIE (2008)

I used to experiment with oils in early years like this but have long been away from it these days. Wonder when I will resume it.



MABUINEECHAN SEDUCER (2009)

Prints available
FABIENNE7 (2010)

My art entered onto a new stage when I have painted this one. A very important piece.

Prints available
HORIZON (2011)

I've started pursuing spiritual themes with my art since when I made this one.  The blue background is beautiful.
BLUE PERIOD (2012)

First 5 years of my painter life was when I was living in Tokyo. Then I moved back to my hometown Miyagi in 2012.

FIRST SUNRISE (2013)

CAFE (2014)

To me, it seems acrylic goes with my art style most, maybe than in oils.

ECLECTICA (2017)

I still love the rare mixture and balance between oriental and occidental portraiture aesthetics this one has.

INNOCCENT HIP (2018)

Prints available

BIO FANTASY (2019)

YELLOW VENEZIA (2020)

I've started experimenting with the landscape motifs recently and have created more than 150 pieces of it so far.

LANDSCAPE AFTER RALF POPPCKE FOTOGRAFIE 2-2 (2024)

HANDS IN HIS POCKETS (A POET)
(2025)

Since last year part of my acrylic male portrait series are featuring the influence and inspiration from the work of Francis Bacon. Now I need to hone it into a real originality of my own. 

Original available

MONA LISA 48 MINUTES (2026)

A masterpiece from my 2026 catalog. I've finished painting this work in 48 minutes from a sheer blank paper without rough sketch.


STAG BEETLE-TYPE EXTRATERRESTRIAL (2026)

I'm much into painting for the extraterrestrial fantasy portrait series lately.


WAVES (2026)

Original available









Have you enjoyed? To see more works of me, please visit GORO ENDOW ART or other linked websites and social media.

See You



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Relation Between Art And Me (The Story Before I Took Up Painting Seriously)

I enjoyed drawing since quite an early age. In fact, I was good at it and was always regarded as the best pupil artist by teachers and classmates from the first year of elementary school and the last year of high school. However, I lost my interest in art once I had set my future dream to be a rock star like Keith Richards as I was in junior high school and then, until around at age 30, my whole life was dedicated to music. That was why I rarely painted in my teens and twenties. Before I started thinking of becoming a painter by myself, I had received a set of fateful realizations in my life for several years in a row. The first one was a major influence from the work of Francis Bacon, whom I first knew via an artbook I happened to purchase on my trip oversea. Seeing Bacon's work, I suddenly got a hunch that I might be able to create something cool in painting which is no less great than the art of music. That was a very important inspiration to me.  Next, I was working at a galler...

Painters And Draftsmen I Look Up To

Today I would like to roughly enumerate of painters and draftsmen I respect.  My No.1 painter is Francis Bacon. My No.1 draftsman is Horst Janssen. I've written about my encounter with Bacon in the previous article. My encounter with Janssen was through an artbook too. It was a Japanese publication titled as 'Gakyoujin Horst Janssen' and I used to look so thoroughly his works featured on that book and was hugely influenced by them (to me that is a nostalgic memory). To name other artists,  I love Pablo Picasso up to a point. I like his Rose Period oils and drawings.  I see him as my role model prolific artist.  I also like Willem de Kooning's 1940s & 1950s female portraits very much.  But I don't have much interest in his pure abstraction works, throughout his career.  I really love Edvard Munch. I prefer his prints to his oil paintings. I don't have many favorite Japanese artists but, am attached to Leonard Foujita's life and work.  I especially l...