Hi, sorry, long time no post. How have you been? I have just been immersed in painting and drawing work in the past couple of months. Today, I've got some good news. The other day, a European artist friend of mine kindly recommended me and my art to the art video creator team Ars Ignota Mundi and I could so happily collaborate on this cool YouTube video with them. This video is with multi-lingual subtitles so you may be able to enjoy it in your native tongue. In working on this video, I handed the editor only recent artworks I'm selling on Singulart. Because featured artwork images were shot by the old camera which I've been using for fourteen years, the resolution quality is limited. Now I want to buy a better, new camera in case for the same kind of new collaborations. Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy this video. Have fun!
Introducing myself with 17 artworks chosen from whole my 20 painter years so far. I myself would like to look back on these and those days. HVOYA (2007) Commemorated first sold original piece in my art career. You'll never know how much I was over the moon when it's sold in 2008. VALERIE (2008) I used to experiment with oils in early years like this but have long been away from it these days. Wonder when I will resume it. MABUINEECHAN SEDUCER (2009) Prints available FABIENNE7 (2010) My art entered onto a new stage when I have painted this one. A very important piece. Prints available HORIZON (2011) I've started pursuing spiritual themes with my art since when I made this one. The blue background is beautiful. BLUE PERIOD (2012) First 5 years of my painter life was when I was living in Tokyo. Then I moved back to my hometown Miyagi in 2012. FIRST SUNRISE (2013) CAFE (2014) To me, it seems acrylic goes with my art style most, maybe than in oils. ECLECTICA (2017) I still love...
Comments
Post a Comment